Kitchen cockroaches are the nightmare of any tenant, and if we don’t get rid of them immediately, the risk in dealing with an invasion later, are very high.
And the good news is that you can make them disappear quickly with some natural remedies. This action is great for pet owners or if you have little children in your house, because you won’t expose them to harmful chemicals.
Follow the next steps and choose your favorite remedy:
1. Soak a cotton ball in a mixture made of water, borax and sugar, and place it on a plate on the terrace. This mixture will attract those disgusting kitchen cockroaches and will banish them.
2. Blend in equal amounts sugar with baking soda, and sprinkle the mixture in the areas where kitchen cockroaches appear. Sugar will attract the intruders, while the baking soda will literally blow them.
3. To keep cockroaches away, place around the corners of your house cotton balls soaked lavender oil. However, these lavender cotton balls have to be changed after 2 days.
4. Essential eucalyptus oil is also a real barrier to keep kitchen cockroaches away. Pour a few drops on a newspaper, and place it under your kitchen cabinet. Once they will get into contact with this solution, these little insects will be poisoned.
5. Bay leaves powder or white vinegar are other organic resources that will keep kitchen cockroaches away. Just put one of the above ingredients in the area where cockroaches appear, and once they get into contact with the substance, the will die.
Image Credits: Foodal