Stainless steel sinks can be easily cleaned without chemicals. Here’s how to clean your kitchen sink properly with natural ingredients.
To keep your sink clean and disinfected you need:
-dishwashing liquid soap
1. Wipe your sink daily with a cloth moisten in dishwashing detergent. Avoid products based on ammonia, chlorine or acids because they are corrosive.
2. Rinse always the sink after use. Food contains salt, acids and bacteria that can affect stainless steel.
3. Rub occasionally the sink with baking soda. Then wipe it gently with a cloth soaked in vinegar.
4. Fill the drain with crushed ice and sprinkle salt over it then turn on the cold water and let it flow until all salt and ice has disappear.
5. Cut a lemon in half and put the slices into the water drain and turn on the water. Acids will clean the pipes of dirt and your sink will smell nice after.